Tuesday 7 October 2008

Better late than never

Bet you thought i was gone forever eh? No such luck. I got a lil too into FFXI and it took a anxiety attack with lots of hyperventilating (sad i know) over a DC to make me realise that maybe it was time for a break. Since then I've been all over the sculpting. I missed capturing a few stages between but managed to get the wife to clear out her camera to get these shots out.


Not bad huh? mainly bulked out the legs. finding it difficult to get the legs even. I'm hoping that irregularity's will give her a more "realistic" feel? yes?


Baskets too. i have been a busy bee. Started by wrapping some clingfilm (surang wrap?) around a couple (a few relly) file handles and pressing around some putty. once they dried pulled them off the handles using the clingfilm (right smart one me) and stuck a ball of putty to the bottom of each (the looked like Lego heads). just been filling them out wince then. i think there is no way I'm going to get them identical. Which actually works for me. I'm thinking i might make them a little worn. Shall try and keep this up better this time.

No comments: