Thursday 16 October 2008

Sculpting gone wrong













What happens when a sculpting session go's bad O.o I don't know how I'm going to pull this guy back. It was disheartening to say the least.

























So I did some more CC to pick me up. I know I said I was going to do belly and legs. After some careful consideration I squeezed a small length of wire around the front claw armature and twisted it to form the little pincer and then secured it with a layer of procreate. This sets me up *crosses fingers* to be able to do a bigger session next time. Plus! You can really see how close she is to being complete ^^. Yeah, yeah, I'm still miles off :P but she almost has all of her parts on (just baskets, bags and ropes.. I think). Even if everything still needs tweaking and finishing.

No comments: