Wednesday 23 July 2008

paperclips, so versatile

What a slacker i've become. Lots of non sculpty stuff to do recently which has kept me far away from my toys. For example it was my birthday last Sunday and i got Crissis Core for my psp. So as you can imageine since then i havent done much else. Also i did a lot of of stuff ingame to prepate for my omaga and ultima fight with my CoP static and there was a BBQ and visiting my parents and Ive had to up my overtime at work to try and catch up and stick to the final deadline (did 5 hours overtime yesterday O.o). I leave you with a few picks i took just befor my life got filled up with other things. Hopefully will take the time to do a little more on CC soon but we have another birthday BBQ this weekend >.> . Sorry it isn't much.


























No comments: