Wednesday 25 June 2008

Finaly

If you check back a few entry's you'll find the post with my gif in it. After 3/4 days of it processing I gave up. The help page said it should only take a couple Min's . Something must have gone awry.

Here are a couple shots of Loweko of the LowRiders. I touched up where I took off her old head and chains, drilled a new pinning hole (the old one was way off) and added this new head. I think it was off the Ganger with the grenade in one hand but whatever it was I had drilled it out years ago for something else. anyway, nice face. I plan to give her a full head of short dreads and some twigs tied in all tribal like.

Oh I added some bullet holes to the chainsword which turned out quite nice. The pin in the back of the head is to help attach the hair later. I have no idea where I'm going to add her stub gun but she'll have one.







Here is my first attempt at making a mould. I learned a lotta lessons with this:
bottle caps do not make great mold holders
Bases melt in the over... hard
plastic mini's also don't like the oven
I need to cook my SuperSculpie lower than 130 so it doesn't crack

I haven't tried using the mould yet but I will with both epoxy and resin, if i can. i need to find some tiny metal trays to hold it in. I was thinking about the ones those cheap ass candles come it but there still a little big. Maybe i can cut them down *ponders* anyway that's all for this post, my gaming days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday so i don't often get much sculpting dune then. soon tho.

No comments: