Saturday 11 October 2008

underbelly part dur

The mistakes made on CC are realy starting to add up now and I'm trying to avoid paying the price. I've got to find some way of blagging her front snipers on without ppl realising what I have done. I cant remember if i mentioned this in a earlier post or not but her back shell isn't at the right angle and neither is her front shell. which means the front shell is a lot lower than it should be . I've got to figure out a way to get her claws on without them dragging along the ground . Also one of her legs is about .5cm shorter than the other. doesn't sound like much till you think that she is only about 7cm tall totall (that's a wild guess btw, I haven't actually measured her). i could snip off that leg and add a section on maybe, but I don't think I have enough room to pin them together so I think it will be for nout.


Tip of the day is start from a decent set of multiple angle images/sketches, measure everything and scale it, or you might pay for it at the end. Anyway, tho she wont look like a mirror image of the ingame CC I don't mind. In fact I love her more for it. My CC will wear her battle scars with pride.

ooOOo the excuse, I mean, reason for CC's longer than average shell just came to me. They must grow with age like ears and noses there whole lives. My CC has just seen a little more of the world than most ^^. Off to do a lil more sculpting, with hopes to get a few sessions done today so I have a nice buffer of posts. Peace out

No comments: